Sunday, January 11, 2009

GRD 3200 Assignment #2: My Previous Works

For this assignment, it has been requested for me to post my past works for both art and design. While I have posted my GRD 3000 assignments on this blog, I am glad to showcase them once more. If you view the previous posts, each project has commentary, explaining my concept and focus for the project. So feel free to take a look.











Now, I am not just a person who is discovering and learning graphic design. I am also a cartoonist, and an inspired draftsman:



The comic above I was commissioned to draw for my friend's website, called JOE! She provided the writing while I did the illustration and coloring for her.





I have some more illustrations to scan in, I will do a part two to this assignment very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment