Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GRD 3000 Project #2: Product Advertisement




I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. I truly apologize for the hiatus period. I will now take the time to bring you up to speed with my previous projects of GRD 3000. I will do them in separate posts, rather than do them all in one big post. So on to project no. 2!

The goal of this assignment was to take found images (that were not on the web), and use them conceptually to provide advertisements for a product. I did not want to choose any product, so I went with one of my favorite digital art companies: Wacom. Wacom works well with my passion for creativity. My focus and concept was to show that the Wacom tablet opened a variety of opportunities and possibilities for the user, whether it is photography, graphic design, illustration, cartooning, animation, etc. I wanted to showcase that in all the ads, the different possibilities present.

No comments:

Post a Comment