Thursday, April 16, 2009

Semester Project: Promotional Design



So after our brainstorming session, I tried working on a sleeve and bookmarks for Indie. Not that I want them to be my final pieces...I still feel like I want to redesign the website. The sleeve and bookmark directions I'm still in question, and these are not the main direction. I'm just fiddling around right now until something inspires me to a greater direction and purpose.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice, I would be happy to hear them! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the coffee sleeve and bookmark ideas. I think if you photograph the sleeve on a cup of coffee or have the book marks in a actual book to present on your board, it will look really nice. If you have time to do the website that's an option also. Looking forward to the final outcomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your sleeve idea is really promising, but I feel that it needs more than just the logo. keep working on it and i think it'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete