Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ADd Another One To The Rafters!!!

My team won last night in the NCAA Championship. The UNC (University of North Carolina) Tar Heels defeated the Michigan State Spartans, with quick action and urgency.

It's definitely a great moment, seeing that my dad graduated from UNC. I remember in 2005 when UNC won against Illinois, watching the game with him. High-fiving on different plays, keeping towards the edge of our seats...and going nuts when UNC won that year.

I was not able to watch it with him in the same room this year, seeing my home is a good distance from Atlanta. However, we were able to laugh and cheer about the victory over the phone after the game.

Now to go get a UNC hat/t-shirt! LOL :)

Just wanted to spread some joy on my blog today. And now, back to our regular scheduled program. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment