Thursday, February 5, 2009

Semester Project: Still Pushing #2


I am still pushing the illustrative part of the logo. I feel stronger every time I start telling myself, "it starts with I". It starts with me, as an artist, as a designer, as a person. Hopefully, this tagline or catch phrase, will make its' mark with others.


After a few suggestions and concerns, I started to play with the coffee bean some more. To where it started with a thick line, to a thin line, to a more closed oval with a thin line, etc. I also played around with the book some more. At first the spine was coming into as a curve, not as a straight plane. Not to mention that the bottom of the spine has a split. I just believed that someone might have an issue with it, so I wanted to see what it will look like with the bottom fixed.

I also wanted to try to see what the book will look like when the coffee bean is not in the space of the book. In case some other aspects come about.

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of the "I" being made out of the book with the coffee bean being the dot. That is a really clever idea. Good job Tres!

    ReplyDelete