Thursday, February 19, 2009

Semester Project: Business Card (Pushing)






After talking with Stan on Tuesday about the look for business cards, I tried working in a different direction for the swirl design. I am trying different ideas, see what does and doesn't work, and to continue to push further.

The top two designs are the front, and the third design would be the back of the card. The last two designs reverse the positions, while still having all the information on there.

I'll post the other logo card designs soon. As always, any advice or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Bro this is amazing. I really like the the business cards that you created. The one that I like the most is the one that uses the one design in the coffee cup. I think that whatever design that you choose to do will be great. just keep pushing it and i know that your get it

    ReplyDelete