Saturday, March 14, 2009

STOMP!




I remember seeing STOMP! back in high school (around 2001, so long ago! LOL), and just seeing these videos again really excited me again.

Both performances here needed to be precise, to the smallest detail. The choreography, the beats, as well as the scenery. I'm very amazed how they will take different objects, and figure a way to use as percussive instruments (used to play drums - I need to play them again). Bringing outside sources and references into the medium to spark life and more experimentation.

I really like the warm color scheme for the basketball one. I'm just a sucker for orange, ever since I started doing graphic design. And, would you know? The brooms video is using a blue scheme. Orange and blue, my favorite complementary color scheme.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these videos, as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment