Sunday, March 22, 2009

Self Portrait (Almost Finished)..And Other Things


Coming down to the wire with finishing this self portrait. I'm liking how it's coming along so far. As you can see, that's my layout, using different family styles for Optima as my typeface choice. And using individual letters to create the image. It's tedious, but together, it comes out very smooth.

I believe so. :) I hope others do too.

I was able to take pictures for my ads earlier today. I will be taking more tomorrow to tie everything together. We'll see how this direction will go. :) More to come by Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. nice!

    thanks for that website too, it was really entertaining! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie and Sarah! :) And you're welcome Sarah! It's a very interesting site. :)

    ReplyDelete