Sunday, March 15, 2009

Semester Project: Advertisement Inspiration/Preparation

I'm taking some thought to what I could do with my ads for this upcoming project. The theme, the audience, the concept, etc. I want to capture the connection between the viewer and the tag line "it starts with I".

After talking with Stan, I found some advertisements that started to inspire me for a certain direction:







I didn't want to go look at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts...or anything coffee related. To make the coffee the most focal point. I really want to focus on the individual who is holding the coffee cup, reading a book, or doing something else. It's more of a connection between the individual and "it starts with I" in my opinion.

I will try to do some sketches to post, in hopes to gain the attitude and look for the ads. Any suggestions or advice are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment