Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Came back from watching the film, and I am happy to say I was not disappointed! I was more shocked and impressed by the quality of the story and the craftsmanship of handling the characters. That is not said for every children's story book coming to life on screen. It really put Jim Carrey's Grinch to shame.

It was very funny, dark, suspenseful, and heartwarming. Watching Max on screen I saw myself in his shoes, and he had to learn how to take control. I need to learn how to take control as well.

And the design work for the typography does not disappoint either. Even the movie's website has a wonderful design, with animation and video galore!

If you don't watch this movie, you really missed a treat. I kid you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment