Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coraline is Now on DVD!!! And Other Things...


I am so happy!!! :D After all that blasting waiting, I can finally have Coraline on my personal screen! :D If you haven't seen this movie, rent it, buy it, borrow it...just don't steal it! And if someone steals my copy, there will be heck to pay! LOL

Other than that, I will be back in Atlanta to prepare for the school year this Friday. I'm working again at University Housing, and I will have training this Saturday...so I can't wait for school to get started...no matter how much heck I might have to go through with these classes and projects. Let the madness begin!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know! Derrick JUST bought Coraline on DVD for the house! I'm so psyched. We even have the 3D glasses for it!

    I can't wait for you to go to school either. :D You'll be churnin' out awesomeness in no time! I also can't wait to go to school.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get this video also! My friends went and saw that and told me how awesome it was, so I've definitely gotta see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched it and loved it...
    pst and that is such a lovely movie poster - echos of the times of ol' with the disney classics...

    ReplyDelete