Monday, August 17, 2009

Adv. Type Assignment 1 - Intro Projects

So our first blog assignment for Advanced Typography is to showcase some works done in our classes prior to portfolio review. In all honesty, I really enjoyed my first efforts, as I tried to do well and give it my best effort. Here are some of my works I enjoyed at the top of my head:


To this day I enjoy my personal logo, it really represents me: My interests in animation, movement, and always looking for explosive energy in art.



This is the only black and white design I did. I've been a huge fan of black and white images for the last two years now. I really felt this was the one design I was able to utilize my black and white interests with purpose.



One of my favorite typography projects in the class. It was tedious, but the results were worth it!



Another typography project that I felt I grew in using type in a composition. I was really proud of this project.


One of the ads I did for my independent client. This was my first out of the three that felt like it was going somewhere. The other two followed this one!

And there you have it! :) Hope you enjoy the ones I chosen to showcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment